Thursday, June 16, 2011

Landed in Mobile-I am available Lord.

Isaiah 6:8 "Then I heard the Lord’s voice, saying, “Whom can I send? Who will go for us?” So I said, “Here I am. Send me!”

At the prompting of the Lord are you really ready to answer that call with, here I am Lord send me. A quick response to that question from any born again Christian would be "yes", but I wish the prompting and answer to the Lord were that easy. God has a tendency to ask us to do things that do not and would not sound rational. God often test the true faith of the believers by asking them to do things that will shake their very foundation and forgo the very thing that they love all so that they will be totally dependent on him and so that he receives all of the Glory. Pastor Lance Watson once said " A faith that has not been tested is a faith that can not be trusted." I order for real faith to manifest God has to ask us to do the difficult things in order for us to show him real faith and declare "here I am Lord send me." As I try to model faith on a daily basis, I realize that my as well as the faith of my Family is being tested. It was not an easy dicision, it was not an easy conversation and it was not an automatic response; but I am so glad that I said here I am Lord send me. As we prepare to Launch Believers LIFE ministries we are so excited by what the Lord is about to do. We want to see the Glory of God descend upon the people of God and empower them to live abundantly. Believers LIFE where we are empowering Gods people to live empowered lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment