Wednesday, August 3, 2011

FOUR

Four days until the Launch of Believers LIFE ministries. What a roller coaster ride of emotions, i have experienced in this day alone great anticipation, nervousness, excitement, fear, joy and almost every other emotion that you can imagine. But in all that I have been feeling the overwhelming emotions is thankfulness and gratefulness. I all of my prayers I have found myself in the intense throws of gratefulness and thankfulness. God chose me amongst all of his faithful followers and entrusted me with a vision, a plan , and a purpose and the reality is that, I know who I am and the things that I have done, I k ow that only a few short years ago I was baptized and Holy Ghost filled. I have only been a Christian for 14 years, I was a heathen for A much longer time, and the truth of the matter I am still a sinner. But Gods timing and frame work of time is not our timing or framework. God just looks at us and says I do not care about your past I see greatness in your future. then he looks at some and thinks; maybe just maybe He is just crazy enough to do exactly what I told him. And I was. And for that I am thankful, because the reality of God is that he is looking for some people that will be crazy and radical for him. God has always looked at us and said to himself can I find someone that will take just 300 and fight 100,000; can I find someone that will stand in the fires of a furnace just to be faithful to me; can I fund someone who will lead 2,000,000 + people into a desert wilderness. I am not saying I am a biblical patriarch, but I am saying one day I hope to be counted coo-coo for Jesus. I want people to try to keep me from getting out of the boat. you know that the other disciples had to be grabbing at Peters cloak as he climbed over the railing of the boat; his brother had to have tried to stop him, or they all would have been out there walking in water. I am excited , nervous, joyfully and plain scared, but more than anything LORD I am willing. That is a place I believe we all have to be willing to do the insane for JESUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment