Thursday, August 4, 2011

THREE

Three days until the launch of Believers LIFE Ministries. I was out walking today passing out door hangers to invite the community to come and worship with us. As I was walking and praying, praying and walking, I keep thinking to myself "I have to make This thing work" and in the mist of my thoughts God said son you can not make anything work. all that you are And all that will happen is not up to you. And that is the reality of Christian life Every thing is in the hands of the master. the Word of God declares that the battle is not ours but the Lords. We have to do the work but the results of our work are blessing that God showers upon us, and like grace those blessing and unearned and unmerited. We do the work because we love the God of all creation and we want to see those who do not have a relationship with the Master brought into a lasting and living relationship with him. I continued walking hanging Door hangers and speaking to those who were outside not because I had to make it work but because i was working for the Lord. Just three (3) days until launch and I am on tip toe anticipation expecting and mighty move of God. be blessed, be powerful, be loved, be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment