Sunday, August 7, 2011

One

What can I say, Sunday August 7, 2011 @10:30 the city if Mobile and I believe the world will be shaken for the cause of Christ. I have done all the preparation that I can do, I have dotted my T and crossed my I and in all of that I realize that without Jesus I would surely fail. John 15:5 says this "Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing." there is not a truer statement in the word of God. Without the master I can not nothing. I remember what life was like pre-salvation, and believe me when I say it was not pretty. But since that time I have come to realize that he is my all and my everything that without Him I am nothing; I can say this 'My best days in the world, pale in comparison to my worst days with Christ'. I absolute love what God has done in and around my life and I am so thankful that God chose me to Glorify him. So here we go world...BELIEVER LIFE is LAUNCHING......GLORY, GLORY, GLORY, PRAISE  HIM, PRAISE HIM PRAISE HIM PRAISE HIM, HALLELUJAHHALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH  MIGHTY IS YOU NAME O LORD MIGHT IS THE WORKS OF YOU HANDS I LOVE YOU FATHER I LOVE YOU DADDY I LOVE YOU ABBA I LOVE YOU HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH  GLORY........

No comments:

Post a Comment