Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 3 2012: plans for little oh me

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."Jeremiah 29:11 (KJV)

Jeremiah 29:11 is by far one if not my favorite scriptures. it hold a simple complexity that proves the power and the love of an awesome God. Today was a day that was rather dull an suspense less not that I live a life of intrigue and suspense, but today was a blah day. But in the
mist of my blasa blasa day I had an interesting conversation about the potential use of a building to hold our worship services in. Now what is interesting to me is that God already knew the conversation was going to take place today and even though communication has just started, God already knows the outcome. It is a reality that exist in Him that he is both the past present and future. The hebrew philosopher Maimonides once said that God is in all things and works thought all things at the same time and if God ceases to work in that thing that thing would cease to exist. it is the base argument that God is in the past the present and the future, and if at anytime God cut himself off from the moment that moment would cease to be a moment any longer. I get excited to know that God has been the God of my past my present and my future and already has plans for me. Some might think that is scary, silly or spookie, but I love this reality of God. The very idea that he has take time in all of eternity to think about me and to make a plan for me and that his plan is greater than all that I could ever hope or
imagine. There is something in knowing that he has me in his hand and that His blessing are my portion. this year I thank God because he knows my my path and the plan that he has me on is one of peace and not evil and that gloriously there is an expectation of Glory on my life. praise God today for working in all things and through all things that through his power I am blessed....that is right world "I AM BLESSED"

No comments:

Post a Comment