Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 1 2012: Bounty-Goodness-Fatness

You crown the year with Your bounty and goodness, and the tracks of Your [chariot wheels] drip with fatness. (Psalm 65:11 AMP)

I must admit that my blogging skills leave a lot to be desired. I always seems to start out on fire and fade quickly to a smolder, but I have determined that this year will be better hahaha sounds a lot
like a new years resolution.

well as we start a new year I was struck by this particular scripture that is found in psalms 65:11, as we close
out 2011; of you are like me there have been a variety of mountain top and valley low moments in that year. And if I can be somewhat transparent the later part of the year has been a challenge as we have journeyed out by faith moving 800 miles from all that we know an planting a parachute church all while dealing with the social, economic, cultural, mental, spiritual and physical shifts that come with a move such as what we made. It has be a season of streching and of challenge, but in all we have remained faithful to the vision of God. So to read this passage in Psalms is both exciting and encouraging as we journey into this new year praying for guidance and power to do what the great IAM asked of us to do. In my personal prayer an listening time I hear God declaring that this is the year that all that he has declared over our lives is about to come into manifestation. We have been in a season of germination; that moment of time were the seed is not all together visible but none the less there is something happening under the surface of the good soil that it was planted in. Over the next
40 days I have committed to prayer and fasting and the documention of what God is doing over the next 40 days. The year has already been crowned with his bounty and goodness; God release my portion, run over my life with your chariots and let the fatness from the wheels drip into our lives ....

1 comment:

  1. Pastor Crosswhite, I am praying for you and hope that all you are doing for the Kingdom comes into effect with God's blessing! He has chosen you and he is going to give you what he promised! Just continue to encourage yourself, believe in our Christ and have faith the grain of a mustard seed! I know God is real! He is so real that he will deliver, show up and show out all at the same time! Just be blessed and follow his word!
    Matt-

    ReplyDelete