Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 4 2012: it's really that simple.

Most of us are looking for the less complicated and for the more simplistic. The reality of God is that faith in God is very simplistic, it is not difficult to have faith in God. Many would want you to believe that faith is this big stretch that requires large and monumentus moves in order to prove or establish, but faith does not begin with mountain moving faith begins with the smallest heart tug that moves one into closer proximity with God. It is the act of realizing that there is something that is bigger than you and me; that there is a divine order to the things around us. The enemy would want you to believe that in the chaos of life but the truth is that life is purposes and there is a plan for each and ever on of us. Faith in God is not complicated; sometimes difficult but never complicated. The word of God tells us that faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. That is pretty simple all you have to do is to be willing to listen to Gods words. When I was searching for something to believe in, I tried everything, every religion and movement that I could find and I heard a lot of things and researched a lot to get more information. But then I heard the word of the Lord and as I listened faith began welling up in my spirit and the more I listened the less I searches for something to believe in, the more my faith in God grew to the point that one day I woke up and I was a believer.

As this new year begins and you are searching for something to believe in something to make you whole, begin to listen to the word of the Lord it is that simple and I tell you a truth; faith with begin to grow in your spirit and you will discover all that you have been searching for. God is not complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment