Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 7 2012: He hears me, and answers

Blessed be God, Who has not turned away my prayer Nor His lovingkindness from me. (Psalm 66:20 NASB)

There are those moments in life where you wonder if God is hearing you. Are your prayer touching his ears and pulling at his heart strings or are have your prayers been vapor in the wind. Let's be honest for a moment, I think that we have all been in that position where's we just do not know if he is hearing us or not. But I am here to tell you that God has heard each petition is excited by the blessing that you are about to walk into. you have to understand like Paul's says. God I not slack because he has not answered you yet, and he has not forgotten you. We serve a God that not only hears your prayers he answers with responding force. So much so that when God answers, it shakes the foundation of our life's and sifts us into position to receive all that he has in store for us; well above what he hoped, asked or imagined. part of the process is realizing that because this terrestrial world does not always line up perfectly with the spiritual that we have to be patience.

James 1:4 says "But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing"

you have to understand; answered prays are not always instant, there is a process for completion so that all of the end result of God manifold blessings are "perfect, Entire and wanting nothing.

I am so glade that God not only hears my prayers but he also extended his loving kindness towards me; that's His patience. Never stop praying, god hears you, and he has already started moving on your request.

I have just as recently as today seen the hand of God move regarding prayer, God is always in time at the right time to bless us, and I for one am glade about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment