Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 5 2012: Seeking Worshippers

“But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers." (John 4:23)

I found this passage as u was reading the other day and I found something interesting in the text that I had not noticed before. This is probable is not new to some but to me it was an interesting revelation. when Jesus is talking to the woman at the well he gets to a point of describing worship, and what struck me is that it is not worship that the father is seeking. Jesus says that what the father is seeking is worshippers...true worshippers. And what I realized is that worship is a by product of the worshippers. There is no worship without the worshippers. It is the simplest truths that are often missed because we fail to see that without one there can not be the other. it is a simple as without the coffee bean there is not coffee, without wood there is no paper with out worshippers there is no worship.

You see God is not out looking for worship, because worship is just a by product of the source. worship does not produce worship. Worship is produced by the worshipper. God is looking for the producer; he is looking for the one that will produced a sustained worship and the only one that can do that is the worshipper.
There are so many things that we could be the producers of; but the one thing that God is looking for us a producer of worship, ie a worshipper. that is the one thing that I want God to see me as, I do not want him to have to look long and hard for a worshipper, I want to be so enthusiastic with my praise that I get Gods attention and he declares there one right there; there is one of my worshippers.

Worshippers God is looking for you where ya at? lift your hands cock your heads back open your mouths And shout with a voice of triumph...HERE I AM LORD GLORY HERE I AM LORD GLORY I AM A WORSHIPPER.

No comments:

Post a Comment